Are you ready to unlock your true potential and make a positive impact in people's lives?
Are you ready to go beyond the mechanics of tapping and embrace the holistic and spiritual dimensions of the healing journey, fostering an atmosphere that supports not just emotional release but also spiritual growth and well-being?
MARCH Friday 19th - Sunday 21st
JUNE Friday 7th - Sunday 9th
SEPTEMBER Friday 20th - Sunday 22nd
Time: 9.30am - 4.30pm Fee £450
This training covers all the elements outlined in Level 1 and Level 2 delivered intensively over three successive days. This delivery is designed for people who want to intensively absorb the necessary knowledge and skills required to be a competent EFT practitioner.
This course is appropriate for
- health professionals who want to expand the effectiveness of their work
- coaches who wants to quickly and easily help clients release and neutralise lifelong misbeliefs about themselves and their potential to grow
- someone who works with children and young people, or perhaps the parents of children who are expressing anxiety, and who want to learn a fun and easy way to help them self regulate their responses to situations
- someone who is active in the community and want to make a difference to the health and wellbeing of friends and neighbours
- any person looking for self development techniques to help release the past and maximise future potential
- any person seeking not only technical proficiency but also a deeper, more meaningful connection to the practice.
- any person drawn to the spiritual and transformative aspects of EFT
Day 1 covers EFT Foundation and Level 1 training and provides a balanced blend of theory and practical skills to enable you to use Tapping for your own issues and to help family and friends. The content will follow the core curriculum of EFT & Mindfulness Centre and will include presentation, video, demonstration, discussion and person-to-person exercises in breakout rooms.
Days 2 and 3 training provides you with the skills to artfully support people on a professional basis to investigate and explore the origins of their issues. This level consists of the same balanced blend of theory and experience, with a mixture of video, demonstrations, discussion, and peer to peer exercises in breakout rooms.
How will attending this course benefit you?
- you will develop skills to gracefully help clients find and clear core issues
- you will learn more on the science behind EFT tapping
- you will know how to incorporate gentle practices to address and release powerful emotions
- you will know how to use EFT on physical issues
- you will know how to use proxy tapping
- you will know how to keep yourself and your client safe, and "not go where you don't belong"
- you will know how to conduct a borrowing benefits workshop and how to work distantly through telephone and online
- you will be aware of the considerations relating to who your ideal client may be, and how best to connect and serve
- you will be aware of the process necessary to gain your Practitioner Certificate
You will receive a comprehensive manual and be presented with a Practitioner Certificate on successful completion of the course.
To qualify for a Certificate issued by Mindful Tapping and Training, and Certificate of Accreditation from EFT and Mindfulness Centre (EFT&MC) you will need to:
- complete 4 x 3 session (minimum) case studies (one of which can be relating to a personal issue) to the satisfaction of the trainer/mentor. One session of each of the case studies must be on video (fairly straight forward if the session is delivered over Zoom) Guidelines and minimum requirements for successfully conducting case studies will be provided.
- reflect on the experience of receiving two EFT sessions from either a student or practitioner
- undertake a minimum of 2 hours of group supervision (especially useful while producing your case studies) .This support is included in the course fee
- complete an ongoing examination consisting of multiple choice and essay type questions (this involves an additional fee)
All case studies should be presented within 12 months of initial training start date. I will do my absolute best to support the student to meet this deadline, but if all case studies are not presented within that time, the student will be invited to re-attend training at a reduced fee.